The policies implemented apply to the following topics:
- Internet Address (IP address)
- Personal Data
- Network Usage
- Credit Card Payments
- User Account Termination
INTERNET ADDRESS / ACCESS
- Ante Furniture & Lighting may temporarily store your internet address (IP) and the pages you access and a timestamp of when you accessed them to monitor user traffic through its website. We intend to use this data collected to generate statistics that aid us to deliver better web content services to our users.
- Ante Furniture & Lighting promises not to distribute collected user information to any third party unless required by applicable government legislation.
- When finished with collected data, Ante Furniture & Lighting promises to destroy your IP address and web page access information immediately.
- When you submit personal information to Ante Furniture & Lighting by filling out any online enquiry forms or emails, the requests are directly sent to our personnel.
- All personal information received is retained for Ante Furniture & Lighting to fulfill the request being made. Unless required by applicable government legislation, without your express permission, we promise not to disclose your information to a third party.
- Personal information may be securely retained for reference purposes and properly destroyed thereafter.
- In some parts of the website, Ante Furniture & Lighting will ask you for personal information, including your email address. Your email address will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed to a third party without your express permission.
- Ante Furniture & Lighting may contact you through your nominated email address. Unless prior consent is given, Ante Furniture & Lighting will not use your email address for anything other than to satisfy the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- Ante Furniture & Lighting may contact you via your nominated email address for administration and sales purposes.
- Ante Furniture & Lighting promises not to distribute your email address to any other parties without prior consent from you.
Network data traffic to and from our web servers will be monitored at all times. If excess data traffic is detected, Ante Furniture & Lighting reserves the right to cancel any or all user requests. Ante Furniture & Lighting may log its data traffic and source IP addresses of any internet request. Such information would be protected and only disclosed to authorities or law enforcement bodies with a successful warrant application.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
When you submit your order, you will be redirected to Dialect Credit Card payment gateway. Dialect will establish a secure link with your browser using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which protects your confidential information as it travels to Dialect over the internet.
At no stage in the ordering process do we give Dialect any information about you or your account stored in our online ordering system.
The only exchange of information from us to Dialect is your order total and your session id.
The only exchange of information between you and Dialect should be your chosen method of payment and your credit card details.
When the payment has been successfully received, Dialect will send us a receipt number.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
When your user account is terminated, we will retain your user details within the online system for a period of no longer than 10 months. The information is retained for the purposes of following up prior orders and resolving any discrepancies.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.